Nevada Business Law
Planning now to create, operate and exit your company will result in you and your family receiving the best possible results, both now and after your retirement. Even if you are not planning to stop working, you need to plan for the day you cannot run your business due to unforeseen illness or death. The best way to ensure the best plans are in place for your business is to work with an experienced business lawyer to receive the Nevada business law services.
Whether you are just starting your business and would like counsel on business structure, or you are looking forward to the day you can retire, Michaelson & Associates, Ltd. is here to help you with all your business law and business organization needs. Most business owners do not take the time to manage their business properly or plan for how they will leave their business. Let’s work together to change that.
Get NV Business Law from An Attorney Who Knows Estate Planning Law
Planning for how you will exit from your business should be an integral part of your estate and retirement planning. Proper planning now can provide you with retirement income, reduced income and estate taxes, and even let you benefit a charity if you so choose, regardless of whether you transfer your business to family members at discounted values, to employees, or to an outside buyer.
Our corporate division is dedicated to building and sustaining the corporate economy. We have an array of corporate services that can be of great benefit to your business. These Las Vegas business law services include, but are not limited to:
- Organization and formation of Corporations
- Limited-Liability Companies and other business entities
- Strategic planning for capital formation
- Succession planning
- Partnership and shareholder relationships
- Executive compensation
- Operational and compliance practices
- Contract services for relationships with employees, customers, vendors, joint-venture partners, etc.
- Merger and Acquisition services such as negotiation, due diligence, purchase agreements and closing services
- Corporate Record Keeping services that are designed to protect the integrity of the corporate structure and document important corporate transactions.
With Michaelson & Associates, you can stop worrying about how your busines is structured and get back to focusing on daily business operations. We will be your go-to business lawyer in Las Vegas and work hard to make sure your business is set up for success. For information about our Las Vegas Business Law services, call our office at 702-731-2333 or contact us here.